Other Stores to Acquire Eyeglasses and Contact Lenses Across the Country
While Empire Vision Centers has several locations across the upper New York State area -- including Buffalo and Rochester -- they are also part of the larger network of Eye Care Centers of America stores, which has hundreds of locations in over three-dozen states.
Each of Eye Care Center of America's brands offers a high commitment to customer service and satisfaction. Many of our stores offer one-hour services for most prescriptions for glasses or contacts, offering you maximum convenience. With a wide range of designer frames, contact lenses and eyewear accessories, Eye Care Centers of America's stores can meet all your needs.
- EyeMasters has well over one hundred stores across several states, allowing you easy access to custom eyewear, eyeglasses and contacts for your needs.
- With roughly eighty stores to meet your eyewear needs, Visionworks makes it simple for you to get the designer eye glasses or contact lenses you need.
- VisionWorld operates over thirty stores across Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota, making it easy for you to find eyeglasses in Fargo, North Dakota or prescription sunglasses in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Covering Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia, Hour Eyes helps you easily find custom eyeglasses or kids' eyeglasses in Washington DC.
- Dr. Bizer's VisionWorld offers several locations across Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee, so you can easily get eyeglasses in Louisville, Kentucky or custom contacts in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Offering two stores to service your needs, Dr. Bizer's ValuVision makes it easy for you to purchase eyeglasses and other types of eyewear in Lexington, Kentucky.
- With over a dozen stores in three states, including Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee and Illinois, Doctor's ValuVision helps you find exceptional eyewear in Nashville or prescription sunglasses in Bowling Green, Tennessee.
- Eye DRx has over a dozen stores scattered across New Jersey, which means you can find exceptional eyeglasses or bifocals across New Jersey.
- Offering over fifty stores in the upper New York state area, Empire Vision Centers allows you to easily find a great pair of designer frames in Albany or custom contact lenses in Syracuse.
- With over a dozen stores in Massachusetts, Cambridge Eye Doctors helps you find eyeglasses in Cambridge or reading glasses in Salem.
- Total Vision Care has three stores in Pennsylvania to serve your eyewear needs, making it easy for you to find eye glasses in Lancaster or accessories for your eyewear in Pittsburgh.
- Vision World has half a dozen stores Massachusetts and Rhode Island, meaning it's easy to find a set of kids' frames in Boston, Massachusetts or some custom contacts in Providence, Rhode Island.
- With over a dozen stores dotted across New York State, Davis Vision helps you easily find eye glasses in Hauppauge or stylish designer frames in Medford.